Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Free Verse

I ain't gonna let it get to me
I'm just gonna creep down at
Pumpkin Hill i got to find my lost
piece I know that it's here i sense it in
my feet the great Emeralds power allows
me to feel.

I can't see a thing but around somewhere I gotta hold my
head I have to fear this probably seems crazy(crazy) in a
grave yard area a ghost try to abroach me he got married
ask him a question then he vanished in a second I'm walkin'
through valley and cryin' pumpkin in the alley.

I heard someone sayin' you a chicken don't be scared it gotta the wind cause'
nobody wasn't there I searched and I searched as I climed up the wall then
I started to fly I went a deep fall (let it get to me) I'm just gonna creep down
at P hill i got to find my lost peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment